My girl, Kenlie, has been doing this “friend makin’ monday” thing for a while. I am finally jumping on the bandwagon. I need an excuse to blog a bit more often! 😉
- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? I am a total procrastinator!!
- Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like? Yes. I go on kicks – last week I had coach’s oats with a banana and sugar-free syrup mixed in, this week I have omelet muffins and toast.
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? Too much! The TV is always on at my house.
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? For the most part, I prefer text or email. I
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? I am getting my workout groove back! I usually prefer the right after school.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly? If so, how do you spend that time? I think I take plenty of me time! I have no problem telling Q its time for mommy to have some non-kid time! She is also 12…I think that makes it easier…since more often than not, she is the one ditching me!!
- How often do you make your bed? Never. I just hate it!
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? I plan my meals every week.
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? I get up around 6:30 on school days. I sleep as long as I can on the weekends.
- How often do you brush your teeth? Before school, after school and before bed.
Not the most in-depth answers…next time I will write more!
hugs and kisses!