Some things just need to get said, so I can move on!
- I started a 2-week Nightshade (potatoes, peppers, tomatoes and eggplant-basically) Elimination Experiment.
- I only last 4 days before I broke. I have been eating tomatoes or peppers or potatoes in some combination or another almost every day….it was hard to not have any. I broke and needed tomatoes.
- I had a thing at work. I can’t talk about it but it was a very emotional thing and I didn’t even realize how anxious I was for things today until I talked with a coworker this morning.
- Cryptic I know! This thing was really emotional.
- I ate a lot of crap this weekend. At first, it was just a couple of cookies, then it was ice cream for lunch.
- For a part of this weekend, I sneaked a cookie or two every time I walked into the kitchen.
- I had a 3-day weekend and I ate like crap.
- I did get in some movement in the shape of serious housecleaning. My house looks good!
- Today was a day: a Tuesday that felt like a Monday. Eating was ok until dinner; the chicken was still frozen and we ordered out. I did go to the gym and my trainer appointment made me wanna puke.
- Tomorrow is another day.
- What happened has happened.
- But tomorrow is waiting.
- Go to BED!
- Get a good night’s sleep, tomorrow is a BUSY day!
Some times, a girl just has to ramble the things that are rumbling in her head.
Now, I can move forward with a clear head!