This week: 228.4
Last week: 228.4
Total Loss: -3.4
meh. I had a rough start. Weekends are hard for me. I wind up eating too much junkie foods. Last weekend, I used all my weekly WW points. All 49 of them in two days. I tracked it all – the good, the bad, the ugly. Not a good start but the rest of the week, I did good! I tracked, I made good food choices, and I made it to the gym!!
I did stay for the actual meeting yesterday. We had a very busy day planned and I wasn’t sure if I could squeeze it all in. I got up early and was at WW around 7:45 to weigh in and then I went to the gym. I heard enough of the 7:30 meeting to hear the topic: PORTIONS!
Goals for last week, reviewed/rated:
1. Plan ahead & be prepared for each day! a B+ for the week!!I planned and packed a bag almost every night!
2. Track EVERYTHING. B+ – there is always room for improvement, but I did pretty great with tracking!
3. workout Monday, Wednesday, Friday at the gym. [#NROLFW with my #ironsisters] B+ – I talked myself out of Friday’s workout but made it up on Saturday! I hit the gym 5 days!!
4. Walk outside 3 days this week. Fail. I didn’t squeeze any outside walks in!
5. Daily stretches (PT ordered) and yoga dvd once C. I did stretch every day. I did not squeeze in a yoga dvd. AND I think I could have stretched more and better!
Goals for week ahead:
I may have been a bit ambitious with my weekly goals last week. I am, however, setting the same goals this week! I think they work for me.
1. Plan ahead & be prepared for each day!
2. Track EVERYTHING.
3. workout Monday, Wednesday, Friday at the gym. [#NROLFW with my #ironsisters]
4. Walk outside 3 days this week.
5. Daily stretches (PT ordered) and yoga dvd once
I may not have learned from this week’s meeting but I learned from this week. I kicked ass in the gym. I had a bit of a snafu with weekend eating. I stayed the same on the scale but this week was a HUGE SUCCESS!! I tracked it all, I made it to the gym, I drank my water and ate my fruits and veggies.
After a rocky start, the week was great! I will not let the scale tell me differently.
And then I realized the date. I usually deal with female issues between the 8th and 12th each month. Staying the same and not having a gain this week is acceptable. I looked back and I had same no gain/no loss on period week. I will continue to plug away and know that the scale will eventually catch up!
I will post again very soon…I have lots to write about:
1. this week’s menu & fitness plan
2. my week in lifting (I will probably post that on #ironsisters blog but I will link it here)
3. recent yummy foods I have made….well, the successful ones!
4. new hair pictures
just to name a few…
But for now, I am going to adjust to daylight savings and go outside in the sunshine before I have to start prepping and planning week ahead. Unfortunately, those lessons won’t plan themselves.