I decided it was high time I spend some more time with my friends. I don’t seem to have the time I would like to have with my online peeps. Ever since my laptop died, I have not had the time for so much tweeting – some days I manage more – I still use me nook and the desktop but I don’t know, it seems so weird to sit at the big computer all the time. My girl, Kenlie, came up with Friend Makin’ Mondays – random questions used to get to know your bloggity friends.
What’s in Your Fridge?
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. apples, diet pepsi, greek yogurt, leftovers, jars of pickled things (pickles, peppers, veggies, etc.)
2. What kind of milk do you drink? chocolate.
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? fresh. In fact,the only vegetable in my freezer are jalepenos and cherry peppers from my garden and roasted tomatoes (tomatoes from farm stands this summeer, roasted and waiting to be made into sauce). I am very spoiled with very good access to very inexpensive produce year round (you wouldn’t believe how much produce I can ge for $30)
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? juice boxes, pitcher of iced tea, milk, half bottle of wine and a lone bottle of smirnoff ice leftover from the last poker night.
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? once a month I take everything out and clean all the nooks and scrub the drawers. Every Sunday, I take inventory and toss what leftovers need tossing and wipe down everything.
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? a lot of veggies.
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? mayo. Or that smirnoff ice.
8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? I am pretty well stocked but what girl would say no if there were crab legs and filet mignon on here fridge?!?!
9. How often do you shop for groceries? I shop for groceries entirely too often. Once every 4-5 weeks we go to butcher shop. At least once a week I go to the produce outlet. I go to regular grocery store every 2 weeks, give or take a few days, depending on the sales. And I go to the small neighborhood store to fill in where needed. It sounds like a lot but it works.
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? beside the entire shelf of pickles, peppers and other pickled veggies?!?! I think my husband has a problem!
Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be? Hmmmm…..this is a hard one…..cheesecake or brownies
This was fun! I will have to join Kenlie more often.