I will celebrate my 35th birthday in about 3 weeks. I have been toying with different ways to celebrate/honor this momentous occasion.
- my friends (yes, you and all my twitter/facebook/fitbloogin’ peeps) live ALL over the place.
- I can’t take off and fly to a tropical climate. Seriously, who wouldnt want to spend their birthday on a tropical island?!?
- I was working on a list of 35 “things” I want to accomplish this year. Not sure about this one anymore (I do better one month at a time, not the whole year)
- I wanted to have fun, challenge myself and drag my friends along with me
- AGAIN, I can’t jump on my private jet and gather all my friends and land on a tropical island
- But that sounds great, doesn’t it?!?
So how does a girl celebrate with her friends when her friends are scattered all over the country/world?!?
She drags them into her crazy
Jen’s YogaLove Fest February
Ok so the name needs work!
I am challenging myself and YOU to daily yoga!! Complete a yoga practice (10 minutes minimum) EVERY day in February!!
Yoga at home using a video, yoga doing your own thing, yoga at a studio, any yoga is a good yoga!
Are you with me?!?!
DoYogaWithMe.com (huge, free video library)
30 minute beginner video (I use this video a lot)
another 30 minute beginner (a little more intense as the vidoe above, I love it)
my yoga pinterest board (I will keep adding videos and information here as I gather it)
Then we can all celebrate MY 35th Birthday….I mean World Yoga Day
I will also be more committed to doing and posting a picture of growsoulbeautiful’s #yogaaday pose!
So who is with me?!?
Will you ?
Yoga with me every day?
It’s good for your heart, your head and your body!
Plus, you will make me smile!!