If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
This or That?
1. Meat and potatoes or pasta? meat and potatoes. I love all food but if I have to choose one or the other, I have to go with the way of meat and potatoes….must be the Irish in me!
2. Do you prefer Apple or Android? android. I have been burned by apple and iTunes more times than I care to remember so when I finally bought a smartphone it was an easy choice to go android.
3. Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private? I guess I am sorta private except when I am chatting with my beastie! Ok, even then I am pretty private. I just think what happens between my and the husband should remain private. But then again, I brag about him as often as possible.
4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter? facebook. I used to be a twitter addict but lately, it is just too hard to keep up. I prefer conversations and interactions. I find all that on facebook these days. Twitter just doesn’t do it for me!
5. Christmas or Valentine’s Day? Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never liked Christmas as a kid. My parents divorced when I was very young and holidays pretty much sucked. When I became a mom, I decided to change things and when I met my Big Man we made Christmas our holiday. We start the holiday off with just our little tripod…coffee for the grown ups and presents for the kid. Then I heat up the brunch foods I have prepared in advance and wait for our moms to visit. I have food and drink spread out all day and I invite anyone to stop by anytime throughout the day or night. I love to entertain and feed my friends and family.
And seriously, Valentine’s Day was created by greeting card companies. I don’t need a holiday to tell my hubby I love him..I do that every day because I DO love him every day!!
6. If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument? I played flute in middle and high school band. AND I sang in the choir. *secret* I always want to be a singer in a band. A bluegrass/folksy/country band.
7. Hot weather or cold weather? HOT! I really dislike the cold weather!!! My ideal location would be somewhere sunny with temps ranging between 65 and 85. Tropical island, perchance?!?
8. Calorie counting or tracking points? neither. I suck at tracking and I really hate it. When I track, I count calories. But really, I don’t track.
9. Yoga or kickboxing? Both. I took a round of kickboxing classes a few years back and I do love it but these days yoga has my heart! I am enjoying the learning process and I already see a future for me and yoga. In fact, yoga is part of my secret dream.
10. East Coast or West Coast? East Coast Baby! I have spent my entire life on the east coast…mostly sounthern New Jersey. It’s home. And if you talk to me for like five minutes you will know I am a jersey girl! I don’t think I will ever lose that east coast/ jersey girl attitude I have!
Now it’s your turn….this or that?!?
P.S. Thanks Kenlie!! I missed ya last week!! I have not participated nearly enough but last week I looked at least three times for your FMM post! I wanted to play! LOVE you girl!