If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A New Season
1. What is your favorite thing about Fall? I am not so much a cold weather lover as a hater. I LOVE the heat of summer. But I do enjoy some parts of fall…..that cooler weather that makes me want to cuddle under blankets or in front of a fire in the back yard and read a book. Plus, I LOVE football season. Especially now that Q is in the marching band.
2. It’s not Fall until…it is chilly enough to crave chili. and pork & sauerkraut. and pot roasts. Oh…and that first day when its cool enough for a hoodie…with my flip flops, of course!
3. Apple cider or hot chocolate? Both…it depends on my mood.
4. Share a happy Fall memory. Football games with friends in high school tops my list of fond Fall memories.
5. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? my main hobby is reading, so not very seasonal. I do like to crochet and I tend to do more of that now that it is getting cooler.
6. What do you miss most about Summer now that it’s officially over? Tank tops and bare feet. The older I get, the less I want to wear real shoes. As it gets colder, my birkenstocks and flip flops get pushed further back into my closet.
7. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie? pumpkin….but, last year I did taste my first ever pecan pie and I liked it.
8. Do you suffer from allergies? I am allergic to mold and mold spores. So the wet conditions of fall can give me headaches. FUN!
9. How do you celebrate Halloween? I never really cared one way or another about Halloween until I had my Q. Dressing up my baby was always fun. And she absolutely LOVES dressing up for Halloween and doing all the crazy zombie make-up especially. This Thursday, I get to go watch her march in a Halloween parade with her marching band. Did I mention this is the same parade I marched in way back when I was in my high school marching band?!?
10. What is the biggest change that you expect to experience during this season? I think I have already experienced it. My daughter started high school. Talk about a BIG change!!
Now its your turn!!
Answer the questions, either in the comments or on your blog. If you blog it, go leave a link with Kenlie!!