If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. If you had something in your teeth would you want someone to tell you, or would you prefer to figure it out on your own? Oh my word, please tell me!
2. If you had to listen to one song on repeat all day today, which song would you choose? When You Say Nothing by Alison Kraus
3. If you could trade places with someone famous, with whom would you trade? Miranda Lambert.
4. If you could speak another language fluently, which one would you speak? Sign Language
5. If you could read one person’s mind right now whose would you choose? There are times when I wish I could actually read my husband’s mind…but really, that would probably not be a great idea. And then there are days when I need to read my kid’s mind….she likes to give me the silent treatment and I HATE that!!
6. If you were forced to go back in time, which period of your life would you choose? This is such a hard one. I wish I could change some events and some people but I worry that if I could go back and change things I wouldn’t have what I have now. I love my daughter, but I sometimes wish I had never met her sperm donor. Instead, I wish my husband was her bio-dad. But if I change some of those things, I may not have the awesome daughter and husband. Quite the pickle.
7. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? General Hospital. shhhh. I have been watching this show for as long as I can remember.
8. If you had to give up twitter or Facebook, which would you choose? No questions…twitter. I spend almost no time on twitter these days. But me and Facebook, we tight!
9. If you could have a present today, what would you want? new clothes. I have just about everything I need but right now I am feeling icky about the weight I have gained back. I only feel icky because I don’t have clothes that actually fit. OR, books….lots of books!
10. If you had to choose between celebrating Halloween or Christmas, which would you choose? I love Christmas! I didn’t always but ever since my Q came into my life, I have just loved the holiday.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Link up with Kenlie and let me know all about it!! Happy Monday!